We’re heading into week three of our Halloween Blog Party, and Alaska Knit Nat is kicking it off with her savvy thrift store shopping skills over here. But first, here’s a quick recap of the “Where the Wild Things Are” inspired #akhalloween ideas Alaska Knit Nat, TessieStyle and I worked up during week one:
- My Max’s wolf suit tutorial is easy enough that you could put it together on your lunch break at work – a stapler is necessary, after all.
- This flower arrangement is reminiscent of Max’s crown and Alaska Knit Nat shows us how to put it all together.
- Remember to shout “Let the Wild Rumpus Start” before pressing play on DJ Spencer Lee’s playlist.
- Toast all that mischief you’ll be making with The Sawbuck’s Wild Rumpus cocktail.
- TessieStyle styled that fabulous faux fur vest from the Max costume into three new costume ideas, all from my closet – inspiration for Halloween or when you just want to dress like a reality TV star.
- These DIY Wild Things costumes aren’t just for kids, even though these toddlers really are the wildest of them all.